Market Central Ferihegy
Are You A Property Developer Or Property Investor Looking For The Best Commercial And Industrial Location In The Entire EU?!
Jones, Lang LaSalle (JLL) in their Budapest City Report Q2 2019 had the following comments.
“Hungarian investment volumes are constrained by the lack of products, prime yields are under pressure as supply is very limited in every asset class. Activity during the first half of 2019 has been the lowest half-yearly volume for the past 4 years.
Regarding the office market, in Q2 2019 two new office buildings were completed in Budapest, the H1 net take-up volume is the highest since 2015 for a first half-year period. The majority of the demand was generated by new transactions, expansions, or pre-leases.
In the retail market shopping centres are concentrating on improving the entertainment and F&B component as customers are looking for higher quality food and a better experience.
In the industrial market, BTS projects are more favoured by developers than speculative developments. There were no completions in Q2 and tenants are taking over vacant premises, resulting in a record low vacancy rate, which makes it more and more difficult for tenants to find immediately available space.”
What Could You Do With A 200 Hectare Land Bank That Borders The Boundary Fence Of Budapest International Airport?!
I’m guessing the answer is a lot!
We’ve found a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. A highly respected and successful Austrian businessman, who has built up a family empire over the past 50 years has decided it’s time to prepare for his exit from the family business. He successfully developed https://marketcentral.hu/, a premier retail centre near Budapest International Airport, and then http://ferihegykft.com/en/index.php the first modern Industrial Park to open in Budapest after Hungary opened up to foreign investment. He’s a pioneer. He was the first foreign investor to get a duty free import license for vehicles in Budapest and was the largest Mercedez Benz distributor outside of Germany, before the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Take a look at the location…!
- The 200 Hectare Land Bank is legally controlled by our client
- He is open to a Development Partnership, or the sale or all or part of the land
- The local and city Government approve the land to be rezoned from Agricultural into Commercial and Industrial usage
- He has received many enquiries from Hotel Operators, Industrial Park Operators, Logistic Park Operators etc., etc, who are ready to purchase or lease space for their operations, once the land has been prepared and permitted and is ready to build on.
- The City Council has already started the process of upgrading access roads, stormwater drains, water and sewage, and electrical substations etc.
- The same owner is also willing to sell 100% of the ownership of Ferihegy Industrial Park (see link above), which is 100% foreign-owned via a Hungarian Limited Company, is 100% debt-free, and has the approvals in hand to expand the built area by 100% – 150%.